Women spend quite a huge part of their
budget on a skincare every year but men skin care routine is new territory for companies. Woman like a man who obviously takes his skincare seriously evidenced by the amount of them who salivate over television and movie stars. They confess to hating a television show but will endure all that just to see a close up of that guy: bonus! if he removes his shirt!
While I am mostly concerned how the men skin care routine affects the hair, guys need to find out these important facts about themselves:
- What is your skin type
- Which products work for your skin type
- What foods cause you to have breakouts? pimples doesn’t just happen to females
- Towels or rags used on the body are not to be used on the face.
- If you are using a drug store shampoo that has been giving you dandruff constantly, change it!
- Buy your own products and stop using anything you find around the house, it might not be for your hair/skin type.
- Water, vegetables and moisturizers for hair and skin are necessary for healthy living.
I will tell you the same thing I tell all my clients who complain about the “eat your vegetables” advice: you can chew it now or get it in a puree when you end up in the nursing home. There are many products out there to help you have a men skin care routine, get on with it.
By Paula Barker, Silkie Locks Hair Design